08 December 2008

Balik kampung EP - ~Without me~ version

What is the feeling of being left alone?

Last time, when I'm still at kedah, my roommate left me alone T_T they going back to their hometown earlier than me, coz I'm still having exam, need to wait few more day. The gay smile on their face make me wanna hamtam them

"I'm going back ^^ see my style? cool huh? neh, my beg my bag, only me wear it ';..;' " ~ Percakapan orang bodoh yang bernama Wei Ren 玮仁

~ "Wei wei, jian hui" "what?" "picture picture, fast" "oi mer.... ok lar..." (Quickly pose)
~ swt =.="

After that, we took picture together~ The final one, in uum


The first to leave is our MR.FROST JOKER 冷王健辉
~ "hm.." Checking is everything ready...
~ "OK! Gao dim! Im leaving!!!"
~ "GOGOGO! Start the engine and get our ass out of this hell!!!"
~ "WOOOHOOO! SO LONG SUCKER!"
~ He is leaving T_T noooo... don left me here...
~ Good bye, my friend T_T See u next year.

Seterusnya, adalah budak ini
~ "Huh huh huh, im leaving~" ini budak mau mati ';..;'

Same wif jian hui, he calling rental car too.
~ Putting luggage in...
~ "OK! This is the last one. Good bye yukito ^^" ~stop it u bodoh
~ "This is my leaving + ending post! Remember it!!" ~why the hell i need to remember it =.=
~ "OK, i'll take the front seat."
~ "everything check. done! Ngek ngek ngek, good bye sucker!" ~%#$$@ f u bodoh~
~ "WOOW! Im really getting out! WOOHOO!!" ~ grrrrrrr ';..;'~
~ "Im leaving! Now u r alone! Wahahahaha!!!!" ~ i will kill you next year, no doubt ~
~ Another is out. Im done, im alone now T_T


~ WUWUWUWUWU T_T I want to go back too..

~~~~~~~~~ This is the story before i coming back to KL

終わり 剧终 THE END

P.S. The picture of 3 sucker
I want to go back aaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home